We are aware that life circumstances can change and you may not be able to attend a course that you booked in advance. We have a clear returns policy.
- On-farm trainings up to 10 days duration; as long as you notify us at least 40 days prior to the commencement of the course, we will refund the fee amount received, less an administration fee of 600.00 SEK. Alternatively we can credit the full amount towards a future course. If you notify us of your need to cancel within 40 days of course commencement, your payment is not refundable. However, you can transfer your ticket to another name for that same course or join a later course.
- On-farm trainings longer than 10 days duration; The internship program is booked by full payment or non-refundable deposit of 6000.00 SEK. If you cancel at least 40 days prior to the commencement of the course, we will refund any fees over 6,000.00. Cancelations within 40 days of course commencement are not refundable. However, you can transfer your ticket to another name for that same course or join a later course.
- In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel a course you will promptly receive a full refund. Ridgedale Farm AB is not liable for travel arrangements/ expenses under any circumstance.
- Online training payments are NON-REFUNDABLE once the training is released.
- Ebooks are non-refundable.