The training will revolve around the pragmatic approach we have towards designing, installing, managing and monitoring our own successful operations. We're in a very challanging cilmate from a geographical, economic and regulatory standpoint. Whilst we focus on our situation, most of the content is adaptable and relevent to anyone setting out on this pathway for themselves.
We're hoping to release the training early in the new year.
If this is something that you are looking for, you can register interest by dropping us a line here, and we can contact you when the training is online. We also want YOUR input. Have a look at the overview below and let us know in the comments if there is subject matter you'd value being included in the training.
What is included?
- Lifetime access to the members only website and Facebook group
- Learn at your own pace and revisit video, text, links, image galleries and spreadsheets
- Online video lectures and videos for each module shot on farm to see established design and the ways to get there
- Downloadable text and resources for each module, legal papers, hygeine routines, etc
- Downloadable customizable enterprise and planning spreadsheets to get you started
- Other important links and resources
- Access to annual video/ content updates
- You can have a say in future updates
Investment for the training
Overview of content
What are your thoughts?
Please let us know if you want to be updated with the release of the training and comment below on aspects you feel are of most value to you.
Thank you so much, hope to see you on the inside!